What We Do > Pre-Employment Assessment > Transitional Integration Interview
Transitional Integration Session
Finalize a hiring decision through a meeting, facilitated by Giombetti Associates, between the candidate, key managers and the potential reporting relationship.
Utilize Performance Dynamics to understand not only the candidate within a role, but also his or her fit with your organization.
Explore strengths, areas for development, personality traits and management style of the candidate.
When is Transitional Integration Important?
- Before making a job offer get to know all the strengths, areas for development, and potential of your primary candidate and better understand the expectations of the position.
Why Use an Integration Session?
- Understand the candidate's long-term potential; strengths, areas for development and the level of self-awareness regarding these; and specifically how to manage and motivate that person from day one.
- Help you understand the reporting relatioship and expectations, watch interactions with management, listen to responses; eliminate the "6-month honeymoon" period of new employee-management relationships.
- Take the risk out of hiring decisions by understanding all the possibilities, problems and characteristics of a candidate before committing.
What Does an Integration Session Look Like?
- During the integration session:
- We review the profile with you in-depth by linking personality and behavioral traits to the expectations of the position, discussing fit within your organization, and elevating the candidate's ability to meet your expectations.
- The candidate responds to the feedback by openly discussing his or her traits, their own view of the profile, and their willingness and ability to manage those areas that require development.
- The Giombetti Associates' consultant, the hiring managers and the candidate express all concerns and issues to create an insightful session. Everyone leaves the meeting with sound judgment of a candidate's fit, opening the opportunity for a confident offer.
- See our Assessment methodology for a detailed description of our assessment process.
Price of an Integration Session
- After a Performance Dynamics assessment is completed, the transitional integration cost is $175.