What We Do > Recruitment > Total Recruitment Solutions
Total Recruitment Solutions
A comprehensive alternative to traditional recruiting methods and impersonal headhunting firms.
Let us objectively evaluate your needs, attract high performance people and create the strongest fit between the two.
Giombetti Associates' recruitment business has grown both locally and nationally over the years through word-of-mouth and our proven track record of successful placements.
When Can Our Solutions Help?
- Turn to Giombetti Associates if you lack the time, resources and expertise to recruit for your own company.
- Eliminate your dependency on impersonal headhunting services that don't understand high-performance people and your high-performance needs.
- See a list of the positions that Giombetti Associates has recruited for in the past.
Why Use Giombetti Associates for Recruiting Solutions?
- Why Switch to Giombetti Associates: see testimonials from clients who now use our recruitment services.
- Reduce the unnecessary expenses and frustration of recruitment by employing our streamlined recruitment service.
- Demand and receive only the strongest candidates whose behavioral and personality traits fit with your organizational culture.
- Focus on hiring from a small and select pool of candidates. Ignore the majority of applicants who drain time, effort and resources.
- Eliminate turnover.
How Do We Recruit High Performance People?
- Write ads. Giombetti Associates writes the recruitment ad and the ad is published in the agreed-upon papers or trade journals. The ads that we write are not ordinary ads. They are designed to trigger an emotional reaction in high-performance candidates that excites them to respond. You approve the final draft of the ad. We use the recruitment-advertising firm of Gustin Advertising to do all of the graphic presentations of our ads. This service does not add any additional cost to the advertising expense because Gustin Advertising gets paid a commission by the paper. With their help, the ads are sharp, crisp, attractive, and eye-catching. In order to make the ads visible and attractive, generate a substantial response, and represent the opportunity with sufficient enthusiasm and information, our recruitment process uses display ads only.
- Receive and screen resumes and handle telephone inquiries. The ad will indicate that all candidates should respond directly to Giombetti Associates. The ad is placed under our logo and the hiring firm is not mentioned. Giombetti Associates receives, reviews, and pre-screens all resumes. We will immediately pursue the candidates we're interested in. We will respond to all phone calls and e-mails. At no time do we divulge the identity of your firm because we protect you from the deluge of job seekers. We relieve you of the time-consuming pre-screening process and you avoid the nuisance of dealing with "head hunters" and candidates directly.
- Phone interviews. We conduct telephone interviews with all candidates that we're interested in. Candidates with cover letters, resumes, track records of success, and who respond to the question we ask in the ad, are interviewed over the phone. These interviews usually include 25% to 50% of the respondents.
- Candidate screening AND PERSONALITY ASSESSMENT: If we hear what we need to hear in the telephone interview (i.e. substantial experience, interest, strength of personality, skill, energy, etc.) and we perceive a strong candidate and potential match, we either assess the candidate through the mail or invite the candidate into our offices to be assessed. All candidates that are considered go through our trademarked Performance Dynamics assessment process that measures twenty characteristics of personality and behavior. See our Assessment methodology for a detailed description.
- Second interview with Giombetti Associates: Once the assessment results are analyzed, the candidates showing the greatest probability of success will be brought into our offices for an extensive personal interview (if the candidate is local). If the candidate is not local, the second interview is conducted over the telephone. Issues of personality and behavior are discussed and explored, as well as fit with the culture and potential reporting relationship.
- Interview with your firm: Candidates who interview well in the second interview, and who we perceive to be a good match with the role, function, reporting relationship, and culture, are presented for interviews with your company. We will help and direct you through the final interviewing stages. The Performance Dynamics results for each candidate are shared and discussed with you. As you interview, you will have the full benefits of our suggestions and recommendations. Only high performance candidates with a high probability of success will be presented.
- Final candidate and transitional integration. After you go through the interviewing process and before an offer is made, we encourage the direct reporting relationship to participate in the Transitional Integration process with Giombetti Associates and the candidate. This is a feedback session focusing on the Performance Dynamics results. This step is extremely effective in defining the expectations before actual employment begins. It helps the candidate understand what they need to manage and also shows the manager how to manage the candidate. The bonding process begins and the candidate hits the ground running. This process culminates a very thorough recruiting effort and takes most of the risk out of the hiring decision.
Pricing of Recruitment
Return to Top
- The client firm pays all advertising costs. We charge no secondary fee for writing the ad(s). The client will approve the final ad.
- A non-refundable initial deposit of Two Thousand ($2,000.00) Dollars is due upon signing of the contract. This deposit is deducted from the total fee and is non-refundable if the position is not filled.
- Our total fee is twenty-five percent (25%) of the annualized compensation of the position we fill. When positions earn a substantial commission income, we negotiate to the comfort of both parties. If the client hires additional candidates from the recruitment process, the recruitment fee for each additional candidate is fifteen percent (15%) of the annualized compensation.
- We enter into no binding guarantee that the position will be filled. We present quality, not quantity. If we go through our whole process and there is no one we can recommend with confidence as a good match, then we will tell you that and discuss other options.
- From start to finish, the entire recruitment process normally takes three (3) to six (6) weeks.
- The client will be responsible for all recruitment-related expenses, including travel costs for candidates and/or Giombetti Associates' consultants.
- If the position turns over within ninety (90) calendar days, we will repeat the recruitment process at no cost to the client, with the exception that the client pays for new advertising fees and any recruitment-related expenses similar to those incurred with the first recruitment process.
- Upon filling the position, payment in full is due within thirty (30) calendar days of the starting date. If the position turns over within ninety (90) days and the client decides not to refill the position, the recruitment fees paid will not be refunded.