What We Do > Unite People > Problems We Solve
Team Building High-Performance Groups
What Does Team Building Accomplish?
Does Your Team Need It?
The Team Building Process
Price of Team Building
Questions We Answer and Issues We Deal With
- Is your group really a team? Do they work well together on a consistent basis?
- Do you have strong personalities on your team that are overbearing and difficult to deal with? Do they squash the potential of others and on the synergy of the team?
- Are there hidden agendas, political positioning, and/or territorial leadership all creating resentment and unnecessary conflict and tension?
- Is there a lack of trust within the group? What are the barriers to communication? Why won't people step out and say what they're feeling?
- Are there unresolved conflicts within the team? Are there differences in personalities and styles that have never been addressed or understood?
- Does your team communicate openly and honestly or are they afraid to really say what's on their minds?
- What are the root causes why your team doesn't get along at times? Is your team really as effective as it could be?
- Are there meetings "after the meetings" to really say what's on their minds?
- Is your team in reasonably good shape and you want to elevate them to the next level?
- Are you a new leader or manager who wants to understand your team and how to manage and motivate them?
- Is one of your objectives cultural change? Is your team or company in transition and in need of direction?
- Do you want to understand the personalities of everyone on your team, their strengths and areas for development, their training needs, their potential, and how to manage them more effectively?
- Is morale low? Is the team cynical? Do they need a "reality check"?
- Do you want to understand the collective strengths and weaknesses of your team, the skill sets needed to be brought in with new hires to complement your current team, and what are its training needs?
- Are you a family business with unresolved family issues and conflicts? Do you want to sort out succession planning?