What We Do > Pre-Employment Assessments
Identify the high-performance candidate you require quickly and confidently- the first time around.
Utilize objective measures of behavior and personality to go beyond ineffective recruiting methods, the halo effect, skewed resumes and misrepresented candidates.
When Can a Pre-Employment Assessment Help?
- Narrow your hiring decision from a pool of promising candidates to that one individual best suited for the position and your company.
- Evaluate candidates effectively, without paying for travel and other recruitment costs.
- Reduce your reliance on managers who make hiring decisions for the wrong reasons.
What Will a Pre-Employment Assessment Do for You?
- Eliminate turnover by hiring high-performance, manageable employees who fit well within the position offered, the current management, and your organizational culture.
- Cut travel expenses and recruiting costs by pursuing only high-performance candidates, best fit for the position.
- Be confident that you are making the correct decision before you begin to negotiate hiring.
How Do I Initiate an Assessment?
Pricing of an Assessment
- The cost of a pre-employment assessment by Giombetti Associates is $650. This includes: assessment exercises, a face-to-face or telephone interview, analysis of the results, a telephone discussion of the profile, and a written report summarizing the assessment.