Leadership Training > Who Should I Send for Training?
Who Should I Send to Leadership Training and Development?
- Anyone on your staff who needs management, leadership, or developmental training.
- An ineffective manager who needs development.
- A manager with high turnover.
- Someone in a management or supervisory position who has had no formal training.
- A young or inexperienced manager you are looking to develop.
- An "old school," autocratic, task-oriented manager who needs "sensitivity" training.
- A star performer recently promoted into management.
- A "diamond in the rough" who needs polishing.
- An up-and-comer, someone you believe has potential, but needs development.
- An individual you'd like to show commitment to and reward.
- An experienced manager looking for new ways to be a more effective leader.