What We Do > Leadership Training and Development
Leadership Training and Development
Giombetti Associates offers our leadership training program both publicly as well as on-site for our client firms.
Build stronger leadership at every level of management company.
Elevate members of your leadership team who have little experience and formal training, or who show a high turnover rate and inability to manage.
Reward and show commitment towards your promising leaders.
When is Leadership Training Important?
- Harness the high-performance potential of your company by establishing effective leadership skills and practices, as managers learn to lead within their personality.
- Attend to those managers who require outside assistance to improve capabilities, change ingrained practices, and adjust style according to your companies needs.
- Train all new and promoted managers to solidify your management's effectiveness.
- See Who Should I Send? to the Leadership Training program.
Why Choose This Course?
- Through Performance Dynamics, the behavioral and personality traits of your leadership are revealed and then applied towards leadership development. Your leaders learn to work within their personalities.
- Self-awareness greatly increases leadership effectiveness.
- Practical methods of leadership are not only discussed but also acquired through high-impact exercises. Any specific situations or concerns of the participants are also handled, leading to concrete improvements in your company.
- Rick and Paul have excellent reputations for being exciting and dynamics trainers, have outstanding knowledge of the topics, and are very good at integrating real life stories and experiences that link directly to the topic at hand.
Where is the Course Offered?
Two-and-a-half day program offered publicly in Holyoke, MA
- We are proud to offer our 2-1/2 day leadership program publicly several times a year. View our Schedule of Leadership Training Programs. We will keep you advised regarding future programs as they are scheduled. Please click here see details of upcoming programs.
Two-and-a-half day program offered nationwide to train entire management teams.
- If your firm is not local to Holyoke, MA, we will bring the training program anywhere in the country to train your entire management teams. The program has been held recently in New York City, St. Louis, San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Dallas, Boca Raton, Atlanta, and Portland (just to name a few). The program can be held any days during working hours or another option is to start it on Friday and end on Sunday, based on the individual needs of the company. We require a minimum of 20 participants and a maximum of 30.
What Does Training Involve?
See the schedule and location of upcoming Leadership Training Courses
AND enroll yourself or your employees in Leadership Training OR contact Giombetti Associates to bring leadership training to your workplace.
- Prior to the program, each participant goes through our Performance Dynamics process of self-awareness. See our Assessment methodology for a detailed description of our assessment process.
- In an interactive, one-on-one feedback session, the participant develops a newfound self-awareness of their behavioral strengths, learns how to manage their personality more effectively, and gains an understanding of how their personality impacts others.
- Throughout the program, each participant will constantly refer to and link their personality to the leadership issue being discussed. This becomes their foundation for transitioning from manager to leader.
- View a synopsis of our leadership training program.
Pricing of Training Courses
return to top
- The cost of this training is currently $2,175.00 per participant.
- If you put three or more people in the course, the cost per seat is discounted to $1,850.00 per person.
- Don't forget that the cost of the training program includes a Performance Dynamics assessment (if the person has never been assessed) or a reassessment (if their last assessment is more than twelve months old).