What We Do > Cultivate Talent > Developmental Feedback
Address an employee's needs and shortcomings through a frank and open meeting, facilitated by Giombetti Associates, between the employee, key managers and coworkers.
Create a higher level of self-awareness within an employee.
Develop a greater understanding of management and leadership. Motivate employees to proactively solve problems in order to create a high-performance organization.
When Will a Feedback Session Help?
- When you are looking for a powerful, accelerated developmental tool that changes and modifies behavior and elevates leadership ability.
- A developmental feedback session is a comprehensive intervention to address specific issues that may be preventing an employee from achieving his or her full potential.
Why Initiate Developmental Feedback?
- Depending on the objective, a third-party specialist will facilitate the evaluation and improvement of an employee in a professional, open and honest feedback session.
- Customize the feedback, from tough-as-nails to warm-and-fuzzy, depending on the needs of the organization and individual.
- Establish a practical development game-plan involving issues of style, conflict management skills, leadership skills, relationship-building skills, etc.
How Does Developmental Feedback Work?
- If a Performance Dynamics profile has not already been established with the employee, it is completed prior to the session. We research the individuals developmental needs and the reason for a developmental feedback session.
- See our Assessment methodology for a detailed description of our assessment process.
- During the feedback session:
- We review the profile with you in-depth, linking personality and behavioral traits to the performance of the employee and any issues or problems that have surfaced.
- The candidate responds to the feedback by openly discussing his or her personality with a Giombetti associate. We help the employee create a focused developmental plan.
- The Giombetti Associates consultant, your managers and the employee table all concerns and issues to create an insightful session. Everyone leaves the meeting with an understanding of the employee's characteristics, the cause of any problems, and a plan of action for improvement.
- Initiate a developmental feedback session by calling us at (413) 566-3863.
- After the feedback session, the individual will receive a developmental and coaching written report, detailing strengths and areas for development. He or she will also receive a copy of our Performance Dynamics manual, which explains the twenty personality characteristics in even greater detail.
Pricing of Feedback Sessions
- The cost for a developmental feedback is $175.