Performance Dynamics > The Assessment Process
Performance Dynamics Assessment
Giombetti Associates conducts Performance Dynamics assessments on individuals or groups for every consultation service we provide.
This objective assessment combines an interview with six paper and pencil exercises and determines, understands, communicates and utilizes the personality and behavioral characteristics of a person. This information is then applied to your needs- whether they be hiring, developing or managing your employees, or solving your business issues.
The assessment process:
- Initiate an assessment by completing our online request form or contacting us at (413) 566-3863.
- Through a conversation establish the circumstances of assessment. Whether you need assistance hiring, developing employees or managing groups, we come to understand the synergy between your needs and high performance people.
- Giombetti Associates will conduct the assessment in person at our Massachusetts office, through a mailed assessment, or with your assistance, on-site at your company. Both our research and client feedback shows us that the Performance Dynamics assessment is valid whether administered by mail or in person.
We score the Performance Dynamics exercises; analyze the results, link results and interview notes, and then e-mail or fax the Performance Dynamics profile with graphs to you. Quick response time is a priority at Giombetti Associates in order to assist in timely recruitment and managerial decision making.
We conduct a telephone debriefing with you regarding the candidates profile, strengths and areas for development, suitability for the job and your company's culture. Not only will you understand the candidate's fit with the position in question, but you will also understand how to manage and motivate that individual if hired.
We create a written report, generally eight to ten pages in length, which details the assessment results. It is usually in your hands within seven to ten days.
- On-site assessments conducted at Giombetti Associates in Hampden, MA: The candidate or employee meets with us in our office. He or she is interviewed for 20 to 30 minutes, and completes six paper-and-pencil exercises (45 to 60 minutes). The person assessed is generally in our office for about 1 1/2 hours. See directions to Giombetti Associates' office.
- Mailed assessments: The candidate or current employee receives the assessment exercises via carrier (Federal Express, Postal Express or regular mail) and a telephone interview is arranged. We interview at the convenience of the person during the day, at night, or on weekends. The completed exercises are over-nighted back to us.
- Mailed assessment conducted on-site at your company: When practical, our clients can administer the assessment exercises while the candidate is on-site interviewing. We send the exercises directly to our client, train them regarding the administration of the exercises, and they over-night the completed assessment exercises back to us for analysis and interpretation.